2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone who has already interviewed have any advice or feedback for those of us with upcoming interviews? Compared to other schools was it a laid back or stressful interviews? How long was the one-on-one interview portion? Do they mostly ask the typical questions or should we expect some curve balls or ethical questions as well? What about the essay portion of the interview?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but any feedback would be appreciated. I'm excited, but want to be prepared.

• 2 weeks later...

The letter came a couple weeks after the email for me, but I was in the first interview group and they were just getting into their groove. You probably have 2-4 weeks on the deadline. I got the email OCT 7, the letter the 26th, and the deadline was 11-4.

Hope that help!

The letter came a couple weeks after the email for me, but I was in the first interview group and they were just getting into their groove. You probably have 2-4 weeks on the deadline. I got the email OCT 7, the letter the 26th, and the deadline was 11-4.

Hope that help!

I was wondering if the deadline was two weeks after the email or two weeks after the letter, so it sounds like it will be a week or so after receiving the letter. I definitely don't want to risk missing the deadline! Thanks for the help!

Archived