One transcript not arriving at CASPA!

Hi all,

I've had to submit several transcripts to CASPA. All but one of them arrived last month. One transcript from one particular school cannot seem to get there, and I am incredibly frustrated. Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, how have you worked around it?

I requested that my transcript be sent from the school MULTIPLE times. I have requested it both regular and rushed. In the school's system, it shows that these were all mailed to CASPA, beginning last month. 

When I got desperate, I called CASPA and finally got through to a human there. She said that if my transcript still hadn't arrived by this week, I could have the school fax over my official transcript.

The school faxed over my UNOFFICIAL, which CASPA received, but they still need the official. The school is telling me that they are not allowed to fax over an official transcript.

Any suggestions?!?!

Any insights or advice would be appreciated, as this has been frustrating and it's the only thing holding up my application from being COMPLETED/VERIFIED. 

Thanks guys!!

• 4 weeks later...

the same thing is happening to me, 3 of my transcripts took 5-6 days each, and my last one its been 10 days already. Can anyone let us know how long it took them for their transcripts to arrive and be processes by CASPA? this is seriously stressing me out as i have 4 applications already submitted and waiting for verification with october 1st deadlines

I had the same exact problem. My first transcript ( sent early May ) took about 3 days to be sent from St. Louis, MO to the Transcript Processing Center. My second one was sent from another school after I finished my summer classes 8/4 and did not get recieved until 8/24.

Instead of sending more and more transcripts, why don't you call the school's central records and ask them the date and address that the transcript was sent? That way you can see when it was processed by them. Also, if I'm not mistaken, USPS priority mail should have a tracking number. If it was sent through the USPS you could possibly ask them for that number so you can see where it is.

Keep in mind that this is getting around to CASPA's busiest time of the year. Try to be patient.

I am having this problem as well! Did you include your CASPA ID on the transcript?! Yesterday was my third attempt at requesting this transcript. This institution only accepts online requests so I can't even go in person to make sure it is being taken care of. One of my applications must be VERIFIED by 10/1 and I am extremely doubtful that it will :'( sucks that my application won't be viewed by that school because of a transcript delay that was out of my control....

Archived