New Orleans 2015-2016 application cycle

Yeah same, all my friends that applied there also have not gotten the received emails .... I guess we have to just wait it out but I feel that they should start to want to interview soon since the class starts in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an e-mail on July 31st stating that my application was under committee review and that I would be notified by e-mail to either set up an interview or let me know that I didn't get an interview. Patiently waiting to hear some good news!

I haven't even received that. I wonder if I should check in?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I haven't even received that. I wonder if I should check in?

I definitely would. I never received initial confirmation that they had gotten my application, so I checked in and they confirmed they did have it, and then I got the e-mail a couple weeks later indicating that I was under committee review. I'm sure in your case everything is fine, but I don't think it would ever hurt to check in.

I definitely would. I never received initial confirmation that they had gotten my application, so I checked in and they confirmed they did have it, and then I got the e-mail a couple weeks later indicating that I was under committee review. I'm sure in your case everything is fine, but I don't think it would ever hurt to check in.

I am considering applying to this program in the future, I noticed that a prereq required is 8 hours of a 300-400 level Biology elective? I am a Nutrition major with several upperlevel classes such as biochem, etc but not any classes with "Bio" in the title? What did you take to satisfy this requirement? Would my A&P credits go toward this (Biology 319 and 320) any advice would be GREAT!

Hello! I have an interview Sept. 8! I went through previous threads and no one really seemed to elaborate on the whole interview process. Does anyone know how many people are on the committee that will be conducting the interviews? What type of format the interviews are held in? What/if we need to bring anything with us? Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I had my interview on 9/3!

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any acceptance letters yet? 

Ms. Jonnie Johnson in admissions said to expect them 1st or 2nd week in October, but I've heard that sometimes they send them earlier.

Congrats, jessebelle222! I know this doesn't answer your question, but mind giving some insight as to what the interview process is like? Is it just a 15-20 minute interview with at least 2 people of the admissions committee and while you wait, you interact with PA students? That is just what I've gathered from past threads. Anything you can offer would be great! Good luck!

The interview was fairly simple. You wait in this little waiting area for a couple minutes until Ms. Jonnie calls you in. You talk to her about a few things like housing, financial aid, etc. then you get interviewed by Dr. Munsell and 2 other people. Afterwards, Ms. Jonnie sends you to a computer area where you take a survey about the program and interview process. That's basically it. The PA students were all in class when I interviewed so there wasn't really anyone we could talk to about how the program is itself during the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived