2015-2016 Applicants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received this today via email:

"Application status updates will be sent by email starting September 20th and continuing through mid-December.  During that time, we will inform you of whether you are offered an interview, offered an alternate status for an interview, or not offered an interview.  Interviews will be held on October 30th, November 6th, 20th, and 23rd; December 4th, 11th and perhaps December 14th.  The email notice for an interview will give you three choices for an interview date.  The dates offered will depend on what dates are open at that time."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

First off, I will say that I am very nervous/excited about this year's application cycle for Nebraska. I called the admission offices today and wanted to inform everyone that is reading what I was told. The first two rounds of interview spots are full (Oct. 16 & 30th). The invitations for the second round of interviews will hopefully be coming next week, if they get everything they want to done. I hope this helps some of you! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Upvote 2

Hi, I'm new to this site and outstate.  Has anybody received any emails about interviews yet?  If the first interviews are scheduled for Oct 30, do you think those are for outstate people or maybe to fill the Kearney spots?   By the way, did anybody visit the Kearney site last week?

I'm in South Dakota so I didn't get a chance to visit the Kearney site, but I have relatives in Kearney and they said it is amazing! From what I've seen online, I'd have to agree! When filling out the additional questions on the CASPA, I put that Kearney would definitely be my first choice, so I also am curious how they'll fill those spots.

I do not know of anyone that has been denied yet. I do know someone who does have an interview for November 20th and she was notified a lot earlier last month. :/ I think we should all stay positive because it sounds like they are very busy this year and things are moving a little slow than they would like, at least what I took away from talking to Diane.