MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path 2015-2016

Hi everyone! I interviewed on November 22nd and received a call today at 10am that I was accepted! Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing who called you, was it director or someone else from the program?

Congrats to those accepted so far. Called today and was told that I would hear back in 1-2 weeks. 

Do you know how many sits have been fill already or they are still making decisions  

It was the actual individual that interviewed me, which was awesome. And they're filling 30 seats total. Good luck guys!

My question is do you know if they already called all 30 accepted students or they are still in the process 

My question is do you know if they already called all 30 accepted students or they are still in the process 

I think they may be still in the process and going down the list. Im not sure tho, im in the same boat as you, waiting to hear back. Judging from previous threads, however, it seems that those who don't get a call, receive a letter in the mail. :/ I tried calling today to see if I could get any information but no one from admissions picked up. 

I think they may be still in the process and going down the list. Im not sure tho, im in the same boat as you, waiting to hear back. Judging from previous threads, however, it seems that those who don't get a call, receive a letter in the mail. :/ I tried calling today to see if I could get any information but no one from admissions picked up. 

it depends on the school. I know that emory calls back all of the people they interview and tells them if they got in, rejected, or waitlisted and tells them why so they can avoid the numerous additional phone calls of people asking why they didn't get in

• Upvote 1

I called and they said by the end of the week 

I just tried calling Lisa Adams and got no answer...anyone hear anything? I'm kind of freaking out because I won't be at my mailing address for 3 weeks and I just want to know now!!

I just tried calling Lisa Adams and got no answer...anyone hear anything? I'm kind of freaking out because I won't be at my mailing address for 3 weeks and I just want to know now!!

I called this morning and she said that they mailed out letters yesterday. I asked if the class was full already and she said that we will know our statuses through the letter. 

I called this morning and she said that they mailed out letters yesterday. I asked if the class was full already and she said that we will know our statuses through the letter

Damn so thats mean we either on the waitlist or rejected because from what i had they call you if you are accepted 

I just got my letter in the mail as well and was waitlisted. I know students who got accepted were told to confirm their seat by 12/21. So hopefully more news to come starting january. Fingers crossed for everybody waiting to hear!

On 11/20/2015 at 4:57 PM, Tanders87 said:

Good luck to everyone interviewing on Sunday!! Let me know how it goes so I can be prepared for my interview on Dec. 2! Is anyone else interviewing on that date?

Hi guys . I am awaiting for interview invitation, could any of you help me and let me know how to prepare for interview at Bay Path ? 

Do they have essay portion and what was essay about ? How long and how much time you had ? 

Thank you for any heads up !