Hello all, just wanted to start a new topic for anyone applying this cycle 2015-2016. I'll keep everyone posted as I hear any news as far as proceedings and timeline.

Hey, what did everyone put for their "other documents" I'm starting to stress out about what I should write, or include in those spaces. 

Hey, what did everyone put for their "other documents" I'm starting to stress out about what I should write, or include in those spaces. 

I put in a resume, a journal abstract, and a picture of me wearing a lot of Marquette clothing. Okay, maybe the last part is a lie, but the first two are for real.

Got an interview offer this evening!!! They gave me a choice of 5 different interview dates between Oct. 6th and 26th.

I believe they have a rolling admissions process, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet! I'm sure no news is good news. :) Can't wait to meet people at the interview!! Good luck everyone!

Edit/add-on: I didn't include anything in my "Other Documents" CASPA section if any of you are still worried about that. :)

Got an interview offer this evening!!! They gave me a choice of 5 different interview dates between Oct. 6th and 26th.

I believe they have a rolling admissions process, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet! I'm sure no news is good news. :) Can't wait to meet people at the interview!! Good luck everyone!

Edit/add-on: I didn't include anything in my "Other Documents" CASPA section if any of you are still worried about that. :)

Are those the only dates for interview do you know?  Or do they have more after October 26th?

I interviewed 10/13 and was offered a spot via email today! Was not expecting such a fast turnaround - they told us at the interview that most people will find out late November.

They gave me 10 days to decide & put down a $1,000 deposit. I'm waiting to hear back from another school and have other interviews scheduled, so I'm not sure what I'll do yet!

Interview day was relaxed and involved a presentation, 4-person group scenario exercise, and a 30 minute solo interview with 2 faculty. I believe there were 12 or 16 applicants there. I'd recommend just being yourself and trying to have fun with it - I kept laughing & joking around during my interview, which I was worried about, but obviously they just want to see your personality and aren't as concerned with formalities. Good luck everyone!!! :)

Does anyone know if more interviews are being held? I have not heard anything since confirmation email. Do not know if they send out rejections?

Anyone else denied today? Oh well, best of luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

DId you have an interview or no? Also, did you receive an email or letter? Still have not heard, but not home from work to check my mail yet!

I received a denial email yesterday without an interview. Sad, but I'm accepted to another program so still happy! Good luck to everyone :)