Application for Fall 2016

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I have an interview scheduled next week for the 2017 cycle! I was wondering if anyone can give any insight on the writing sample? Just wondering if it is specific to the medical field or more like one of those GRE writing samples? Just trying to see if there is any way to prepare for it! 
Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I have an interview scheduled next week for the 2017 cycle! I was wondering if anyone can give any insight on the writing sample? Just wondering if it is specific to the medical field or more like one of those GRE writing samples? Just trying to see if there is any way to prepare for it! 

Thanks in advance!

It's a GRE style question. My plan is to bust out my GRE books. Like the person mentioned before in the thread its a "GRE type of reading passage and analytical qs after. They basically gave you some information and asked whether the conclusion/accusations made are accurate or not. asked whether there was any additional information needed to make the conclusion accurate" GOOD LUCK, I'm really nervous for my interview but also excited! 

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys!

I just received my letter of acceptance this morning for the Class of 2020! I would also like a link to the facebook group, I am beyond excited and my emotions are everywhere at the moment

Hey Congratulations, the group link is in Application for Fall 2017. You commented in the wrong forum.

Congratulations once again.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Archived