Application for Fall 2016

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard back either way (my interview was 4/4 @akaur08), but I expect that people will start to hear rejections once the whole class is solid and full.  To the people that have heard via phone, this may be a dumb question, but I was just wondering what time you were called?  Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those still waiting.

I haven't heard back either way (my interview was 4/4 @akaur08), but I expect that people will start to hear rejections once the whole class is solid and full.  To the people that have heard via phone, this may be a dumb question, but I was just wondering what time you were called?  Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those still waiting.

yeah, thats how schools normally do it and their class size is only 30 students. i got an acceptance call exactly a week after my interview date around 2pm i believe. Im not sure how many more interview sessions they have left but they should be finishing up soon enough. Hopefully you hear soon enough. 

Dear applicants who went to the open house or maybe inquired beforehand, could you PLEASE share some information regarding the new cost of the program since now it will be Master Degree. I am an international student, got a call for the interview today but I really want to know some information regarding the cost. I would highly appreciate any relevant responses!

yeah its considered an application fee.. good luck on your interview !! 

thank you so much!! its tomorrow at 9am. it was at 11am but they moved it up, not sure for what reason..fingers crossed it goes well and i get the call! or how do they notify that you are accepted ?

btw they have an open house after my interview, i wonder if i should stay..

thank you so much!! its tomorrow at 9am. it was at 11am but they moved it up, not sure for what reason..fingers crossed it goes well and i get the call! or how do they notify that you are accepted ?

btw they have an open house after my interview, i wonder if i should stay..

They will call you and send you an email. good luck!!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hey! Planning to reapply this year. Do students who were accepted have any advice before applying?

Go to their open house. It's on may 19 from 12-2pm or may 20 6-8pm. I just the email. It will be super helpful, but bring your transcript and stay after they finish talking because they can check your transcript and tell you what you need or you are good. And since they are the one who decide who gets the interview, take them seriously!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Archived