Application cycle 2015 (2016 start)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received this email today:

"Thank you for choosing The University of Iowa!!  We are now in receipt of your application from CASPA.  We have begun the process of reviewing applications and identifying those whom we will offer an interview.  Our program has a "rolling" admissions process and will begin screening applicants once we have a complete application, with all required materials (GRE/MCAT/TOEFL scores, recommendations)."

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the October 16/17 interview session as well and also heard back on the 20th that I was accepted. Without giving too much away, I can say the interviews were mostly questions/scenarios. One real "task" where you work with another individual to show communication and teamwork.

Guest Brookline15

Does it take a while to verify? I submitted my complete application on August, but I just received an email on October 29 that my file was complete... That's more than 2 months. I even forgot I applied.

"Thank you for choosing The University of Iowa!!  We are now in receipt of your application from CASPA.  We have begun the process of reviewing applications and identifying those whom we will offer an interview.  Our program has a "rolling" admissions process and will begin screening applicants once we have a complete application, with all required materials (GRE/MCAT/TOEFL scores, recommendations)."

Archived