Application cycle 2015 (2016 start)

Hi! I applied to Iowa about mid-late June. I received an email confirmation on July 30th from the school stating that my file is complete and the school is on a "rolling" admission (meaning the choose who they like first.) Otherwise, I have not received any other update. 

Has anyone else received an email from Iowa? I haven't! Just wondering if I need to check in with them to make sure they are reviewing everything.

Hi! I applied to Iowa about mid-late June. I received an email confirmation on July 30th from the school stating that my file is complete and the school is on a "rolling" admission (meaning the choose who they like first.) Otherwise, I have not received any other update. 

Update-

Just received an email (~09:30PM) from the program stating that my application is complete.

Can I ask when you were CASPA verified for Iowa? That's good news to finally hear something lol.

Hey guys does anyone know how much the Iowa PA program costs for OOS students? I was looking on their website but it seems to just list cost per credit hour and Im not sure how many credits the program is.

Tuition for out of state students is $29,146 per year. Fees are $1195. It's on their website under expenses and financial aid.

Oh thanks I see it! Also do you know how we can send an MCAT score to Iowa? Their website says "Applicant should send their MCAT results directly to The University of Iowa PA Program" but it does not mention how to send it.

I received an e-mail from them on August 21st saying that my GRE scores were received and my application was forwarded to the admissions committee for review.  This is the last I have heard!  Anyone else?

...But in looking at the posts from last year, it seems that people didn't get interview invitations until 9/16 so I don't think there is anything to worry about yet. I'm sure when someone hears from them they will be sure to keep us posted!

Update: looks like I was wrong, people actually interview on September 15th last year.