Application cycle 2015 (2016 start)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I attended the interview on November 22nd and 23rd. I received a call from Tony this morning (Nov 24th) offering me a seat in the class of 2018! From the sound of it, they still have two more interview groups, one in December and one in January. Everyone will know the standing of their application by mid-January apparently. I believe they are still extending invitations, as there were people in my interview group who received an interview a couple days before the interview took place. So I wouldn't give up hope yet!

I attended the interview on November 22nd and 23rd. I received a call from Tony this morning (Nov 24th) offering me a seat in the class of 2018! From the sound of it, they still have two more interview groups, one in December and one in January. Everyone will know the standing of their application by mid-January apparently. I believe they are still extending invitations, as there were people in my interview group who received an interview a couple days before the interview took place. So I wouldn't give up hope yet!

When did you submit your application to Iowa? Congrats on your acceptance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All...

I received an interview invite yesterday (December 9th) for the Dec 11th and 12th interview dates. My CASPA application was verified in mid October. I did send my MCAT score alongside my GRE scores. 

Best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who have been accepted already! I know the stress of waiting is difficult but stay positive! 

Hi All...

I received an interview invite yesterday (December 9th) for the Dec 11th and 12th interview dates. My CASPA application was verified in mid October. I did send my MCAT score alongside my GRE scores. 

Best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who have been accepted already! I know the stress of waiting is difficult but stay positive! 

I received a call December 14th offering me a seat in the Class of 2018! There is still another interview date so don't give up!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived