2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jdizzl11 I talked to Mrs. Mish this morning via email. She said applications are still being reviewed and interviews will be conducted into the spring.

Thanks for the info! I spoke with Cristina (I think) by email just to confirm my app was being reviewed and she said yes it is in the review process. So fingers crossed!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats @Lauren42!

I emailed Ms Mish about interviews and available seats---as far as I know Methodist is still conducting interviews, but unknown how many seats are currently filled at the time I asked, with accepted applicants finalizing deposits, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I was part on the interview group on 1/20 and was accepted on 1/21. I know that one girl at the interview said that she was going to rescheduled and they advised against it because they were planning on filling the seats from this interview. Not sure if that means no more interviews, just trying to help.

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, but this particular one caught my eye! I applied in July, took my GRE in October, and I received an interview invitation to Methodist University on February 17th! I am really excited! For those of you who have interviewed, do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

James Moore

congrats on your interview! i would say the cliched "just be yourself"...have a good grasp of your character and your experiences and how to express them in a relevant way. know your motivations for being a PA, front and back. have questions for the current students too, they are a great resource. check out all the threads for more advice from this and previous cycles. best of luck!

Archived