Adding Schools after e-Submitting / Verification

On the CASPA FAQ, it says about changes after e-submitting, "you may change .... references which have a status of “new” or “in-progress” and you may add additional schools to apply to. You may also add NEW experiences, achievements, certifications, and test scores, but you can NOT edit those already entered."

So, from what understand, I can apply and submit to the two schools that have September 1st deadlines through CASPA, e-submit, then add and apply to the other school that has a January 15th deadline later.

Can I add the school with a later deadline any time after after the CASPA application is submitted and even verified?

I also need to take one more class this fall for that other school, but I did not put anything on my transcript section for that planned class (medical ethics). It sounds like I will probably not be able to add this transcript information in after the fact, and maybe I should have put it as "in-progress" even though it hasn't started yet. Either way, I will be sending out that information to that school.

Please let me know if this is the case for these issues. I wanted to double check on this information.

Thanks!

I had the same questions. Can be confusing. Yeah you can definitely add new schools. For instance, I esubmitted for 2 programs. My application was verified this morning. Now I just added about 6 other programs which I'm interested in. Experiences, your essay, completed LORs, transcripts and all that supporting information is locked. You cannot edit it whatsoever. But like it says, you can add new experiences and stuff. 

For each program that shows under my list of schools, the option to "Pay and Submit This Program" shows. If I click on it, will my application only be submitted to that ONE school, or all of them? Or do I have to remove some of my current programs and have the ones on there that I only want to submit to for now?

I hope my question makes sense and thanks in advance!

Archived