• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, I'm a first year student at Le Moyne and wanted to wish you all good luck! In case you're interested, the advice that helped me most during interviews was to be myself. I'm sure all of

Called them this morning and got an interview for Fri, Jan 8th. I'm so excited! Best of luck to all of us!

they are still calling!! JUST GOT A CALL!!!!!! be hopeful guys!!!

I just got my acceptance letter today and I live locally. Those further west might take a bit longer to arrive. I believe all calls have been made. However I think wait list status is notified by letter. Often people don't accept the offer. If you haven't gotten in yet, there's still a chance. Hang in there.

I am on the wait list! (I will sign the form and mail it back today!) I received the letter today, I live in upstate NY.

It's a relief to know that I was so close to being accepted, and that there's still a chance. Even if I don't get in this year, I don't feel bad about it, because I met many wonderful applicants on the 9th and I hope they got in. I know they will make great PAs. It would be even better to be in the same class as you all, but if it does not happen, I will simply try again next year!

• Upvote 1

I just got my acceptance letter today and I live locally. Those further west might take a bit longer to arrive. I believe all calls have been made. However I think wait list status is notified by letter. Often people don't accept the offer. If you haven't gotten in yet, there's still a chance. Hang in there.

CONGRATS on your acceptance!! Did you also get a phone call?