dilemma84

2015-2016 application cycle

Just got my letter, I'm waitlisted as well!

Does anyone know how many ppl are in there waitlist this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed in Early January and was denied two weeks later. The interviewers were a little rude and showed no emotion. It was strange. But I hope everyone does well with their endeavors!

I would be declining my offer of acceptance into the Le Moyne PA program. I hope this opens up a spot for someone on the wait list. I wish the class of 2018 the best of luck and I am certain you will all make great PA's.

Ppl that are waitlisted have you head anything regarding how many ppl are on the waitlist and how many open spots there are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on the waitlist as well but I don't know how many people are on the list I don't think they tell people... And I don't know about how many open spots there are but I think I heard that there were a few giving up their seats so hopefully that is good news..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just got a call today that I was moved from the waiting list to accepted! Unfortunately, I already accepted admission into a different program and will be turning the offer down. Hopefully one of you will hear soon!