2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those who received interview invites! I received an email from Le Moyne saying they want to speak with me over the phone tomorrow concerning my application. Do you think I'm missing something?

hi, tabitha. i received the same email. i just went over their pre-req's and determined that i have none outstanding. i also had more than 750 hours at the time of application, so i don't think it could pertain to that, either. i'm stumped.

hi, tabitha. i received the same email. i just went over their pre-req's and determined that i have none outstanding. i also had more than 750 hours at the time of application, so i don't think it could pertain to that, either. i'm stumped.

Congrats to those who received interview invites! I received an email from Le Moyne saying they want to speak with me over the phone tomorrow concerning my application. Do you think I'm missing something?

I got the same email; not sure why.

Have any of you called today? Was it for an interview?

I just got the same email today, informing me to call tomorrow. Any information on what it's about, whether it be missing information on the application, or an interview offer, would be helpful. Im sure you were just as anxious yesterday as I am today!

Thanks so much in advance. 

Have any of you called today? Was it for an interview?

I just got the same email today, informing me to call tomorrow. Any information on what it's about, whether it be missing information on the application, or an interview offer, would be helpful. Im sure you were just as anxious yesterday as I am today!

Thanks so much in advance. 

I was unable to make contact via phone, so I emailed Ms. Faulkner. Received a response stating that the correspondence was in reference to an interview invitation. Great news!! Good luck to everyone this cycle!!

Archived