Application cycle 2015-16

Just got my acceptance letter as well! So excited, can't wait until August! Good luck to everyone else applying and interviewing!!

I just received my acceptance letter! Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back/interview. Anyone else hear back yet?

I interviewed on the 16 &17 and absolutely loved it! I got my acceptance letter on the 24. Good luck to all interviewing and hope to see you next year in class :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, y'all! Is this your top choice or are you waiting to hear back from other schools as well? 

Anybody have an idea if they are still interviewing? 

I interviewed with NU on the 30th and 31st. While I was there they mentioned that their next and seemingly final week of interviews was the following week. It did sound like their final group of candidates was scheduled for the first week of November.

They told our group that we would hear by Thanksgiving. I haven't heard anything from them after the interview.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived