Application cycle 2015-16

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also received an interview for Oct 16/17, but had to unfortunately reschedule to a different weekend. Best of luck to all and cannot wait to meet fellow applicants. :)

PS: Got the acceptance via email. Timeline: Supplemental Essay sent in with CASPA on 6/12, CASPA verified on 6/24

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone not received anything yet other than the e-mail which said that your application was received?

I have only received 2 from the program, one said my application was received and the other said my data sheet was received. 

So nervous!!

Though, anyone else received these Fall Open House emails for 10/3?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please share their interview experience? And whether u have back to back interviews for the entire 4 hours on the second day?

No, you have three 1:1 interviews with different faculty members. The amount of time each interview takes depends on the interviewer, as each person has their own style. The whole 2-day process is very low-key and meant to introduce you to a great program, while being completely transparent with you about the ins and out of their PA program.

Good luck! I just interviewed a couple of days ago, and I absolutely loved it.

No, you have three 1:1 interviews with different faculty members. The amount of time each interview takes depends on the interviewer, as each person has their own style. The whole 2-day process is very low-key and meant to introduce you to a great program, while being completely transparent with you about the ins and out of their PA program.

Good luck! I just interviewed a couple of days ago, and I absolutely loved it.

Thank you very much for the info! Do share when you get your acceptance.

Archived