Touro Winthrop start Jan 2016

I got a confirmation saying it's being reviewed and I'll hear back the latest by December for Winthrop I believe. March for Bayshore and manhattan. This was on 6/2 when I got these emails. I submitted mid may.

If you look at the previous year you get interviews extremely late for Bayshore and Manhattan anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I am new to this forum but I talked to Jen a couple weeks ago and she told me that she would be sending the first bunch of apps to the review committee during the first week of September. I am waiting for my app to be verified by caspa but I am hoping to attend the Winthrop campus this Janurary!! 

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, i interviewed at bayshore campus for the winthrop extension on 10/14 with 12-14 other students. the interview started at 12.30 and lasted til 2pm. heres the layout of the interview: the usual speech about the program from the director and then 3-4 students were called at a time for the interview. the interview was conducted by 2 graduated pas per student. there will be a writing session afterward. i dont know about others, but mine was a very relaxing one. like usual, it was more of a conversations which lasted about 10-15 mins, but then again who knows...lol. of course, assuming you guys will get the same location for the interview for WEC. I dont know how many sessions they have conducted, but i know for sure our wasnt their first. a staff made a comment about the group before was more talkative. good luck to all :)

Archived