BOSTON: 2015-2016 Application

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got accepted !!!! I interviewed on December 8th. I got the acceptance as a letter today !! Congratulations to everyone else :) 

Congratulations on your acceptance agatka15! I also interviewed on Dec 8th. Did you receive an email notifying you a decision had been made? I was under the impression we'd receive a notification 2-3 days after our interview and a letter about a week afterwards, but I haven't heard from them yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone receive acceptances or hear anything else from January interviews??

I haven't heard anything either. I thought maybe we would hear something after the weekend, but thinking about sending an email just to inquire. Maybe the process is just taking a little longer but I thought they said 1-2 weeks? Anyone else hear anything?! 

I called and they checked my status and said there has not been a decision yet, so not good or bad news, and they said I should know in a few weeks even though it has been a few weeks so I'm just trying to be patient! Someone else should call and see where they stand too to get more information

I just sent an email to the admissions office tonight, so I'll keep you updated with what I hear, as well, regarding the statuses of the interview decisions. 

Archived