BOSTON: 2015-2016 Application

The Admission Committee at MCPHS has carefully reviewed your application and at this time, we have placed you on our waitlist. Due to the competitive nature of the applicant pool and the limited number of seats available, we are unable to offer an acceptance to every qualified applicant who applies for admission.

Applicants on the waitlist are reviewed periodically and are potentially offered acceptance at a later date. If you have any additional information (grades, test scores, etc.) that you believe is important for the Committee's consideration, please forward these items to the Office of Admission for inclusion in your application.

In the meantime, feel free to call our office at 617.879.5964 should you have any questions about this email or would like us to withdraw your application from the waitlist. When calling, please refer to your student ID: 0305886. We value your patience during this process and as soon as there is a change in your admission status, you will be notified. We appreciate your continued interest in MCPHS.

Can anyone provide feedback on this ?? What are the chances in this scenario??

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Admission Committee at MCPHS has carefully reviewed your application and at this time, we have placed you on our waitlist. Due to the competitive nature of the applicant pool and the limited number of seats available, we are unable to offer an acceptance to every qualified applicant who applies for admission.

Applicants on the waitlist are reviewed periodically and are potentially offered acceptance at a later date. If you have any additional information (grades, test scores, etc.) that you believe is important for the Committee's consideration, please forward these items to the Office of Admission for inclusion in your application.

In the meantime, feel free to call our office at 617.879.5964 should you have any questions about this email or would like us to withdraw your application from the waitlist. When calling, please refer to your student ID: 0305886. We value your patience during this process and as soon as there is a change in your admission status, you will be notified. We appreciate your continued interest in MCPHS.

Can anyone provide feedback on this ?? What are the chances in this scenario??

Did you attend the November 19th interview session?

Information regarding wait listed students after Interview 

Shared by Admission Counselor 

"In the past several years, we have not gone back to accept anyone from the wait list following an interview. At this time, file review is still happening but almost complete and we only have a few available interview spots left. If we do revisit the waitlist, it would not be until the end of May, at the earliest."

I guess no hope if you are wait listed after interview - better try other places 

@rk

That is not true. What you're looking at is regarding being wait listed "for an interview". Admissions counselor told me they took 15-20 from the waitlist last class and offered acceptance offers.

You are right , I have confirmed from others . But unfortunately , letter of being waitlisted came to me after 19th Nov and then I wrote to Counselor about my prospective chances and that si exactly what she wrote to me . 

Sent out my verified application late October. Got an email 11/12 that my application was under review and received an interview invite yesterday 12/10. I've scheduled my interview for Feb 4, which was the only day open.

Does anyone that has already interviewed have any advice on what to expect during the interview?

Thanks!

Sent out my verified application late October. Got an email 11/12 that my application was under review and received an interview invite yesterday 12/10. I've scheduled my interview for Feb 4, which was the only day open.

Does anyone that has already interviewed have any advice on what to expect during the interview?

Thanks!

1. Stay professional and focused irrespective of your surroundings and interactions

2. You will be divided in groups for a situation where you need to take joint decision , actively participate in a discussion as you are being observed plus when your group turn comes , you to have to speak out so stay focused .

3. Be definitive in your ideas about your writing test

4. During interview ( one with faculty , one with alumni and one with student ) , stay professional and be prepared for ethical questions .

Hope that helps.

Archived