BOSTON: 2015-2016 Application

Applied last week still no confirmation email. Heard back from other schools within a few days. How long did it take others to hear back?

I was verified 8/17 and received an email 8/21 that my application was under review. I received the interview invitation 10/15. I know they are constantly reviewing applications daily and given the time of year, they probably just have a bunch to review!

I just got an email today from the 10/22 interview session that a decision has been made and post-marked.

hope this helps!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applied last week still no confirmation email. Heard back from other schools within a few days. How long did it take others to hear back?

My application was verified 9/28 and they sent a confirmation email that they had received my application and that it is under review on 10/1. Hope you got your email.

I received a rejection letter in the mail today. I guess they're mailing them instead of emailing this year. It was dated November 6th. Good luck to the rest of ya'll who are still waiting!

Did you also get an email informing you that a decision had been made before getting your letter in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you also get an email informing you that a decision had been made before getting your letter in the mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I didn't hear anything from them since my application under review email back on Oct 1. Basically, 1 application received acknowledgment email and now I've got a decision letter. I thought I'd still be able to get on their waitlist for interview like I was last cycle but it appears the applicant pool has probably gotten stronger. If you haven't gotten your letter yet, you are still in the race. Good luck!

I was in the same boat. I interviewed on the 5th and got the same email on the 11th. My acceptance letter didn't come until 2-3 days ago. Just a heads up - they do only give you 2 weeks from the date of the letter (mine was dated Nov. 12th) to submit the seat deposit, so I would probably contact them if you haven't received it yet. 

Archived