BOSTON: 2015-2016 Application

Does anyone know what the dates are for interviews in December? My application is still under review but I'm anxious about not being able to get off of work for an interview if I do get invited. People who have arranged interviews already, were there a lot of days to pick from? Were there both weekends and weekdays? What time of day is your interview? Thanks

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know what the dates are for interviews in December? My application is still under review but I'm anxious about not being able to get off of work for an interview if I do get invited. People who have arranged interviews already, were there a lot of days to pick from? Were there both weekends and weekdays? What time of day is your interview? Thanks

The only one available in December was the 8th- I selected this day about 2 weeks ago.  Now, I believe you have options in the end of January and beginning of February.  Interviews are all day: 8:30-5!!!

I humbly request to everyone that if anyone like to reschedule their interview from nov or dec to any other date , please share with me.

I have a date at the end of Jan and since  someone in my family is in very critical situation and I have to leave the country at the end of Dec.

I wish everyone all the best for their interviews and If someone has a situation and woudl like to change, please share 

THOSE WHO WISH TO CANCEL THEIR APPOINTMENTS , DO IT IN ONLINE SYSTEM 24 HRS BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT DATE.

SENDING THEM EMAIL WILL NOT RETURN THE SPOT BACK TO THE POOL UNLESS CANDIDATE CANCEL ON ITS OWN.

ADMISSION DEPARTMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO CANCEL/MODIFY/SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT .

SO PLEASE WHEN YOU CANCEL, DO IT ONLINE AND 24 HRS BEFORE SO THAT OTHER NEEDY CANDIDATE CAN USE THAT SPOT 

It was a low stress experience. Expect large group of 30-40 interviewees. The day didnt start till appx 9am. Program director gave a small talk. Then presentation from students about their PA student society (PASS). Lunch with students and faculties. Then all interviewees are splitted in 3 grps, rotating between interviews, tours, and writing prompts. Three 1on1, 10 mins each, with faculty, alumni, and current student. There will be plenty of time to ask questions. No worries.

Received an email this morning stating that acceptances will come via snail mails while waitlists will come via emails.

Hope that helps.

As for myself, I really enjoyed my day there and I could already see myself there. Small campus (just two buildings, not counting harvard cadaver lab across the street) so wont be a lot of walking, esp during Boston's snowy season. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Now i'm just anxiously waiting to hear back, and hopefully not via email.

Goodluck everyone!

It was a low stress experience. Expect large group of 30-40 interviewees. The day didnt start till appx 9am. Program director gave a small talk. Then presentation from students about their PA student society (PASS). Lunch with students and faculties. Then all interviewees are splitted in 3 grps, rotating between interviews, tours, and writing prompts. Three 1on1, 10 mins each, with faculty, alumni, and current student. There will be plenty of time to ask questions. No worries.

Received an email this morning stating that acceptances will come via snail mails while waitlists will come via emails.

Hope that helps.

As for myself, I really enjoyed my day there and I could already see myself there. Small campus (just two buildings, not counting harvard cadaver lab across the street) so wont be a lot of walking, esp during Boston's snowy season. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Now i'm just anxiously waiting to hear back, and hopefully not via email.

Goodluck everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience and please do share once you get acceptance letter.

Archived