BOSTON: 2015-2016 Application

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You can PM me if you are really curious, but in general I would encourage everyone to not get hyper-focused on numbers. If anything my own experience has shown me how incredibly random admissions can be... I get interviews to schools I never dreamed I would, and radio silence from schools I thought I was extremely qualified for. 

Just keep in mind that as long as you're not rejected... it's still early in the cycle!

I submitted early (caspa verified late june) and reveived complete email from boston campus on august 10th but didnt get the email invite to interview :( i hope theres still hope as it sounds like they invited a lot of early submitters today!!

Jacprepa, 

I am in the exact same boat. Submitted my CASPA 6/1. I'm not sure how this school works for interviews, but just trying to stay hopeful. I have not received a rejection letter yet, so that's a good sign I guess!

Have you guys receive a confirmation email from MCPHS Boston at least? My CASPA was verified early July but I have not received any email from them. I am considering of contacting the admissions office.

Hi everyone!

I just got an interview offer yesterday at around 9:30PM eastern time.

CASPA Verified: 6/8

MCPHS Under Review: 8/10

Interview Offer: 9/18

Took the Oct. 22nd interview!  Let me know if anyone else is doing that one!

I took the Oct 22 interview as well!

Archived