Has anyone received confirmation from Boston Program?

My application was verified July 10th. From the posts in previous years applications, MCPHS send out confirmations weeks after CASPA verification, but don't know how accurate this is.

• Upvote 1

My CASPA was verified 7/3 and I still have not received anything for MCPHS. Not even a confirmation email

Same. I was verified early June. I have not heard anything.

awiest: When was your application verified in June if you don't mind me asking?

Interesting. They were extremely responsive earlier this summer when I sent in CLEP scores. This morning I emailed them to ask if all documents had been received and my application was considered complete. I will let you know if I hear anything. 

Interesting. They were extremely responsive earlier this summer when I sent in CLEP scores. This morning I emailed them to ask if all documents had been received and my application was considered complete. I will let you know if I hear anything. 

This was sent by the admissions committee today, 8/3.  Hopefully people will start hearing back in the next few weeks (at least a confirmation that the application was received). 

"We have not yet begun downloading CASPA applications; we will most likely begin doing so this week. Once we download our applications, we will send confirmation emails to anyone whose application we have received."

• Upvote 2

Last year I was invited for an interview September 9th, attended Oct. 23rd, and was accepted late November (decided to go to UCDenver though). Good luck to everyone applying this year!

Got an e-mail yesterday saying my application was under review and it could take 4-6 weeks for it to be reviewed.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, do you know if Human anatomy with lab (4 credits) and Human physiology with lab (4 credits) fulfill the requirements for human physiology I and human physiology II for this program? 

I think it should meet the A&P requirements.  Most schools I have looked at will either except one semester of human anatomy and one semester of human physiology OR A&P1 and A&P2. Shouldn't be a problem as long as the full sequence was completed!

I was told that separate anatomy and physiology courses will not suffice. They told me I would require a second physiology specific course. I would address it with them personally and not assume that the requirements are met.

oh yeah, you're right @Mags.  It looks like you would need to take Human Physiology 2 or Pathophysiology in order to meet their requirements. You can still apply though, assuming this is one of the two prereqs that you can still have pending.