I messed up my CASPA

So I got an email from wichita saying that I did not meet their requirements because they did not receive my TOEFL scores. I was confused and then realized on my CASPA that I did not list English as one of the languages that I am proficient in!! I only listed my birth language. Now I have major anxiety because I submitted to several schools already and I think I might be disqualified from all of them because of my stupid mistake! Can CASPA open this section of my application again? 

Ack! That sounds terrible. I can see how you would make that mistake because it only asks "What is your Native Language?" instead of "What languages are you proficient in?" I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to this question, but I would definitely ask one of the CASPA customer service reps ASAP, even if it means calling their line every 20 min to get past their "We are too busy" message. I assume you've probably already emailed them.  Beyond that, you can try to contact the CASPA  Director, Danielle, who has been active and helpful on the pre-PA forum on reddit. This is her direct email address: danielle@PAEAonline.org. Good luck! I hope things work out for you.

Thank you Toasty, I did call CASPA and they said there was nothing they could do since all the information has been locked. I will definitely email Danielle to see if it will make a difference. It was bad wording on their part and I will let them know. At this point I am frantically calling every single school to let them know.

Archived