Professional Transcript Entry problems

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for CASPA to fix problems with the PTE? They entered a course number wrong on my app (HUN 200 is supposed to say HUN 2002).  I messaged them about this a week ago and they sent me an automated response that wasn't very helpful and didn't make it clear that they received my message.  This is holding me up from getting my application verified so I would just like to know how long this could take them.

I would call them. If they say there's nothing they can do ask to speak to a supervisor. That was the only way I was able to get all of the mistakes fixed and it only took an hour to update after he fixed it. I had several mistakes on mine.

Thank you for the reply.  I have been trying to call them all day. Unfortunately, it just goes to a busy signal or to a recording that says there's an unusually high call volume.  I will be trying again tomorrow.

Here's what you do...

They open at 9am Eastern so start calling at 8:59am (which was 5:59am my time ugh) and keep calling until they open the lines. You'll get in. If your schedule doesn't allow you to call at that time just keep calling over and over again and eventually you will get in, but you will have to wait a while once you get through.

Here's what you do...

They open at 9am Eastern so start calling at 8:59am (which was 5:59am my time ugh) and keep calling until they open the lines. You'll get in. If your schedule doesn't allow you to call at that time just keep calling over and over again and eventually you will get in, but you will have to wait a while once you get through.

I used two phones and just kept calling today. I did manage to get a hold of them and they were able to fix my transcript and I was able to submit it! Thanks for your advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived