Yeah maybe they are still meeting on track 1 applicants? Who knows I just wish I could find out one way or another soon! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have jumped the gun. When I got home today the mail was running late. I received my letter of acceptance late this afternoon. Super excited to say the least. I hope you guys get some good news soon. Keep me posted

Facebook? Usually has decent private group capabilities. It looks like previous classes have used Facebook.

I think it needs to be a "group" on FB to make it private. Is anyone able to do that?

Congrats to everyone that were accepted. It's going to be a long and stressful road but you won't regret it! Making a FB page is a great idea. We have one for our class and it's the best was to stay in touch. We can also make a 2017-2018 connection page down the road as there is one for 2016-2017 class so you can ask questions.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who received acceptance email receive certified mail yet? I still haven't received mine and am wondering if I should call.

Mine didn't come until Friday- and I live in Minnesota. So I'd maybe give yours a few days...

• Upvote 1

I am planning to apply to UND's PA program this coming cycle and I have a question regarding the STATS prerequisite. Is taking a general Statistics course acceptable? The website states it is preferred that the Stats prerequisite be geared toward Psychology, Biology, or Sociology but I'm having difficulty finding one of those for summer session. Thanks for any info.