You too KMA! I'm so glad it's getting closer...I just don't know whether to be excited or scared lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely anxious! Although it was nice to relax over Thanksgiving, since I knew we wouldn't hear anything over the long weekend :) Keep us posted everyone...fingers and toes are all crossed for us all!

Oh no:-( now I'm scared to check my email! I'm sorry to hear that... I'll keep you posted when I hear something

• Upvote 1

So sorry to hear... CardioK and Sarah. I still haven't heard anything either.

Did anyone get wait listed? I'm wondering if they have a wait list in case people turn their spots down. Just curious, I suppose it doesn't matter for me at this point but I would like to know.

Hello, my name is Lawrence and this is my first post to the forum; however, I have been monitoring all the recent posts. I'm in the same boat as some in that I did receive a preceptor interview and I have not heard anything more from UND. For those that received a notice that you didn't get in the program I'm very sorry to hear that. I do believe that there will be some who are accepted that will turn down the offer for one reason or another and this will re-open the door for many. Obviously we were all well qualified or we would not have been called out for a personal interview. This is just my thoughts. Good luck to everyone....

Yes, it was certified and postmarked on 12/3. I am 2.5 hours away from UND, so I'm sure many of you farther away will get yours on Monday! Good luck everyone!!!

Nothing here either! I had really high hopes today! Teach is track 2 and the rest of us are track 1, right? Maybe that's the delay?