Hopeful Applicants

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you an e-mail I received last fall when I was first considering this program. Although there are MANY applicants, they are not all qualified and therefore they told be that "In past years, we've considered about a 3:1 ratio of qualified applicants versus accepted students". This year, it may be more like 6:1 because of the addition of Track 2. I hope this helps. Let the waiting continue!

Has anyone here applied to UND or any other programs before? Did you apply to other schools this cycle as well?

I only applied to one school last year, rejected.

This year I applied to a bunch and I have a few interviews scheduled. Still looking forward to a UND interview invite though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hmm, that sounds like the same thing we were told in the email we received 3 weeks ago. Hope it's sooner rather than later, I'm getting more anxious by the day.

I called today and they said we would find out in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a quote from the email I received on 9/1/15: "You will be notified via email within the next few weeks as to whether or not you have been selected for interview."

So here we are over 3 weeks later...

Per the email, the first interview date is 10/15/15, so they should definitely be notifying us prior to mid-October.

I'm just glad there are others out there as anxious as I am!

This is definitely hard, especially when we work so hard to get to the point where we are even eligible to apply! The impression I got was that we should be notified if we are selected for an interview by mid-late October. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

Archived