I got that big envelope yesterday!!! Accepted! Just.. overwhelmed with excitement! :)

Congrats Titin!!! May I ask what state you are in?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Got the big envelope this morning in the mail!!!! I live in TN and it was stamped for Oct 2nd. if anyone has any questions let me know.

• Upvote 1

Got the big envelope this morning in the mail!!!! I live in TN and it was stamped for Oct 2nd. if anyone has any questions let me know.

Congrats girl!!!

Congrats Titin!!! May I ask what state you are in?

Thanks! From Maryland. Stamped Oct. 2.

• Upvote 1

I got my acceptance dated Oct 2nd as well! I've decided to accept an invite at another school that seemed like a better fit instead.

Good luck to all the future interviewees!

Does anyone know how many people were at the interview session last Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say about 35

Thanks! Did they state how many they accept from each interview cycle or how they usually accept? My interview is November 4th. Thanks.

I believe that they accept as many qualified applicants that they interview until the class is full. Has anyone on the west coast received a letter yet after the interview? I'm in Utah and I'm thinking it is taking longer. I'm anxious!!

I believe that they accept as many qualified applicants that they interview until the class is full. Has anyone on the west coast received a letter yet after the interview? I'm in Utah and I'm thinking it is taking longer. I'm anxious!!

Oh okay. Thanks for the info. So do you know if they have a waiting list? Or do they just deny or accept?

I thought they said that decisions would be out this week. Didn't think that meant just the acceptances.

They said 1-2 weeks. I think the rest of us will hear back next week.

Got my acceptance today, yay! Not 100% sure I'll be accepting yet, waiting to hear from a few other schools.

*edit* really interested in doing more than 1 day of dissection, so I'll be accepting an offer elsewhere. But best wishes to all of you attending MCPHS, it seems like a great school. While interviewing, all the students seemed happy, faculty and staff were friendly, and Manchester is a lovely town. 

Got my rejection letter today. I must have somehow really screwed up the interview...not sure, but good luck to everyone!