2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied to the Manchester campus. Any idea how long they generally take to get interviews going? I would assume it will be a while.

I'm not too sure but I would agree with you and guess that it will probably be a while. Got to love the waiting game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my acceptance January 2017 !!! Still wait listed for January 2016. So excited I will get to attend this program ! Good luck all !

congrats! do you mind me asking if you had to re-interview? I interviewed in May and am wait listed for January 2016, but I currently live in another country and am trying to plan whether I'll have to come back for another MCPHS interview or not! Although I JUST submitted my reapplication to MCPHS, so it will take a bit to get verified anyway :) 

congrats! do you mind me asking if you had to re-interview? I interviewed in May and am wait listed for January 2016, but I currently live in another country and am trying to plan whether I'll have to come back for another MCPHS interview or not! Although I JUST submitted my reapplication to MCPHS, so it will take a bit to get verified anyway :)

I did not have to re-interview! I think they must have used my interview from the spring to make the decision!! Good luck, hopefully you will hear back soon.

I did not have to re-interview! I think they must have used my interview from the spring to make the decision!! Good luck, hopefully you will hear back soon.

awesome, thanks! my interview went really really well back in May, so I'm hoping I don't have to re-interview :) how long did it take you to hear about a decision once your application was verified? eeeek, this stuff just gets me so nervous.. but in a good way haha

awesome, thanks! my interview went really really well back in May, so I'm hoping I don't have to re-interview :) how long did it take you to hear about a decision once your application was verified? eeeek, this stuff just gets me so nervous.. but in a good way haha

I may have met you at the interview ! I interviewed May 7th and thought it went really well. I think we maybe just applied too late in the cycle last time because when I interviewed I know many of the seats were already filled. As far as wait time, my caspa was verified the first week in July and acceptance came in mid-august :)

I may have met you at the interview ! I interviewed May 7th and thought it went really well. I think we maybe just applied too late in the cycle last time because when I interviewed I know many of the seats were already filled. As far as wait time, my caspa was verified the first week in July and acceptance came in mid-august :)

That was my interview date too, I probably did meet you! I think the same thing happened to me. It was so disheartening to hear that so much of the class was already filled at our interview, but hopefully this time around things will be different. But awesome, thanks! It's nice to have some sort of timeline to use as some kind of reference

Archived