CASPA Dates incorrect?

azrael, I would try and call to talk to someone about it.  I sent a few emails when I had some issues and didn't hear back or, when I did, it was just a very generic answer.  I've called them for a few other things now and although it takes a few tries to get through they've been really helpful when I finally get someone.  Hope you figure it out!

Just as a warning to others, my dates are not only inconsistent between the input/summary pages, every time I go to input a date it gets set back by a day. So the program is actually changing my dates! Example: I input 7/1, on the overlook/summary screen it says 6/30, I go back to the input page and it says 6/29. 

I've sent an email and will call tomorrow. It's frustrating because I'm ready to submit and I can't....I'm already late as it is. 

If anyone has heard back/fixed the problem please let me know. 

Danielle, I see your email but I'm not sure I understand the glitch. Can you share more info? My experience is below. If this is similar-and my programs will see the accurate dates-I would appreciate the reassurance.

I resent a request to my LOR last Friday with the deadline for that same day, per her request. However, she received an email that said the deadline was the day before (Thursday). She submitted the letter any how.

Is it a problem if the "completed" date is before the "submitted" date (next to evaluations -> status). In other words,  is it OK if a LOR submits a letter after the deadline (it actually wasn't submitted after the deadline, but it says it was)

Thanks.

Just an update - 

I called them and they confirmed that the dates are wrong from what they're seeing on their end too (on the PDF). They told me to just submit my applications and they will fix the issue later and change the dates. My GRE, awards, and certification dates are all wrong by a few days. 

I'm not sure what to do. I have a deadline on August 1st so I will likely submit for verification and send e-mails to all my schools letting them know - this seems like my best bet. 

I know they're working their hardest but it seems like such a shame that I put so much work and time into my grades, GRE, and personal statement yet my application will be flawed by something like this. I hope it's not too big a deal. 

Archived