2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is an initial interview screening that Rush does over the phone? I had a missed phone call from Rush and was not sure what the call would entail. I returned their phone call but they were unavailable. Also, I was wondering if anyone else on the interview wait list had received a phone call like this as well. 

Congratulations caseyburke1! I also interviewed last week and received a place on the waitlist. A little disappointed of course, but still excited for any chance of getting off the waitlist! I was told that the waitlist will be ranked mid to late March and that we'll receive additional information as it gets closer to March.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Casey, I interviewed in that session and also received acceptance! I'm super excited!!

Yay!!! I remember interviewing with you and am definitely not surprised that you got accepted :) Unfortunately, I will be giving up my spot to Rush so that I can attend Quinnipiac University instead... Good luck to you though and I hope to see you as a PA in a few years!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived