alt
alt

Preferences

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to give everyone an update. I emailed Rush inquiring about when a decision will be made for us who interviewed September 11th. They said it will still be one to two more weeks. That makes me think they might also be deciding on those who just interviewed this past Friday as well.

I figured some of you might find this information helpful!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. I emailed Rush inquiring about when a decision will be made for us who interviewed September 11th. They said it will still be one to two more weeks. That makes me think they might also be deciding on those who just interviewed this past Friday as well.

Did you receive that email today?? This is so stressful because deposit deadlines are coming up at other schools and I wanted to hear from them before I make a deposit!

Thanks for taking the initiative to email! I'm anxious to hear back.

Did you receive that email today?? This is so stressful because deposit deadlines are coming up at other schools and I wanted to hear from them before I make a deposit!

Hi, kbecker2. I received that email October 13th. I had a deadline coming up too, which is why I emailed. I paid my deposit for the other school just to be safe since it will be due before Rush's new time frame.

Archived