GRE with App already verified

My CASPA is already verified. I have yet to pay for three more schools because I am waiting for the GRE scores to get sent to CASPA. If I pay for them, will my status change to complete, and therefore making it possible for those schools to reject me? Does CASPA know that those scores are being sent from the ETS? Any insight is greatly appreciated! Should I just wait until the GRE scores are in? All are rolling deadlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CASPA is 100% aware that GRE scores are sent by ETS and we have no control over that process. Ultimately it is up to the programs whether or not they require the GRE scores to be there at the time you submit your application, not CASPA. CASPA will not hold your application up for GRE scores so you can submit, become complete, and get verified without your scores...it is up to the individual program on whether or not they will accept an application without scores. 

• 3 weeks later...

Why not just take the GRE section off of the CASPA application entirely? If CASPA doesn't verify the scores and it's not required to verify your application, plus most schools want them sent directly to their institution anyway. It seems like you are making more work for us by having us need to verify with each school we are applying to if they need it posted to CASPA or not. The very least CASPA could do would be to provide us with a list of the programs that require offical GRE scores in the CASPA application on submittance.

Question about the GRE - do we send our scores to CASPA and each individual school? I'm a bit confused.

you have to go through ETS for the GRE.CASPA doesnt having anything to do with it...You have to send your GRE to every school that requires it...you cant just send it to CASPA once and be done. Its complete bullshit. ETS is out to extort every last cent they can get for their BS little test....Not that I'm bitter at all. 

Archived