2015-2016 app cycle

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marina Zanzarini

On our interview, they said that they took in 10 people from the alternate last year, but the number had been higher the year before.

Do we have any confirmation that no news is bad news yet? It doesn't seem like all 98 spots have been accounted for yet, at least on the forum, but if they released wait list info then it seems like they are done extending acceptances...Either way, it seems like a strange practice to make the interview rejections wait an entire weekend to hear back! Any hopeful or realistic info would be appreciated!

And congrats to those who have been accepted and wait listed!

I met with Michael today at the western preview day and he said that everyone should know their status by the end of March.

So for the those who didn't get an offer or rejection we should know by end of March as well... AKA I don't think they will be offering anymore interview dates.

It's understandable to me to wait til end of March for those who interviewed but for those who haven't been rejected nor offered an interview should have been notified by now... I mean what was the purpose? If they aren't initially filling up all their spots isn't that what the alternative list is for?

I'm a little frustrated.

Do we have any confirmation that no news is bad news yet? It doesn't seem like all 98 spots have been accounted for yet, at least on the forum, but if they released wait list info then it seems like they are done extending acceptances...Either way, it seems like a strange practice to make the interview rejections wait an entire weekend to hear back! Any hopeful or realistic info would be appreciated!

And congrats to those who have been accepted and wait listed!

I interviewed late January.

I also think its super weird how they've sent out scattered acceptances and alternates. I haven't been accepted, listed, or rejected yet either.

It must not be over yet. Still hopeful. My guess is they're working their way through a list. But what list? I have no clue....

I met with Michael today at the western preview day and he said that everyone should know their status by the end of March.

So for the those who didn't get an offer or rejection we should know by end of March as well... AKA I don't think they will be offering anymore interview dates.

It's understandable to me to wait til end of March for those who interviewed but for those who haven't been rejected nor offered an interview should have been notified by now... I mean what was the purpose? If they aren't initially filling up all their spots isn't that what the alternative list is for?

I'm a little frustrated.

Hmm yeah that does seem a little strange for their acceptance and alternate list emails to be sent out in such a staggered way. I agree, it doesn't seem like all 98 invitations have been sent out. I interviewed on Jan 26th and am still waiting to hear something. #fingerscrossed #hopeful ;-)

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I interviewed January 14th and received my email yesterday to be an alternate. I have applied to California Baptist University as well and am waiting to hear back in April from them.

Have you interviewed with cbu yet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The waiting (post-interview) without a response yet is very painful! It seems odd that we would be waiting for a rejection, so like many if you I can only hope they are still filling the class and haven't finalized the lists.

Does anyone know how many weeks accepted applicants have to put down a deposit for their seat?

I'm going to start preparing for a scribe job. Does anyone know if working for a scribe company is a must? Or can you get hired directly by a clinic or hospital?

It helps to have experience as a scribe in a hospital because they train you, but it's not necessary. Typically you just need some medical terminology background. Anatomy is helpful too. I started in an ER and transitioned into a primary care office and love it. I learned so much.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived