2015-2016 app cycle

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I was at the interview on the 8th and from what I understood, they said we could expect to hear from them in about 2-3 weeks. I am hoping we all hear sooner though! :)

Did they confirm that the 8th was the last interview session?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did they confirm that the 8th was the last interview session?

I know everyone interviewing was assuming this was the last interview but I never heard the actual faculty confirm this. However, I may have just missed that information due to nerves. haha. Did anyone else at the interview hear them confirm this?

Looks like acceptances are being sent out today based on the "Acceptances for Class of 2018" forum page! One person announced an acceptance today. It's difficult to tell if that acceptance was reflective of the top 10 percent of the latter half of interviews ("early acceptances" for that grouping since they did that in Feb for the first half) or if it is for the main bulk of acceptances for all groups, seems like it's the former. Wish we could get more specifics or a hard deadline. The waiting is so difficult!

Guest Marina Zanzarini

A friend of mine who interviewed on the 23rd got his acceptance today. I interviewed on the 24th,and now I totally have OTC with checking my email!

Good luck to all of us!

A friend of mine who interviewed on the 23rd got his acceptance today. I interviewed on the 24th,and now I totally have OTC with checking my email!

Good luck to all of us!

I'm guessing you mean OCD ?? LOL. Good luck to all of you !!!

Guest Marina Zanzarini

I'm guessing you mean OCD ?? LOL. Good luck to all of you !!!

Let's say it was a mix of Transtorno Obsessivo Compulsivo (in Portuguese, my native language) and OCD!

I guess that really shows how nervous I'm! Hahahaha

Received an email from Michael about half an hour ago that I'm on the alternate list. I interviewed Jan 26th. This is actually a better outcome than I expected after my interview.

Congratulations to everyone go who accepted!!

Does anyone know how many people are chosen for the alternate list? The email says it's not ranked, so is it like a lottery system?

On the same boat

Archived