2015-2016 app cycle

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, man. I didn't get my "Your application has been processed and sent to Admissions for review" email until December 2. I wasn't holding my breath for this year, but maybe a miracle will happen ;) Congrats to everyone who has an interview!!!!!!

Hi Boots,

I actually never got that email. The last thing I received was a secondary app received email. Should I contact them about this? When did you submit?

Hi Boots,

I actually never got that email. The last thing I received was a secondary app received email. Should I contact them about this? When did you submit?

I submitted my primary the night before the cut off, and my secondary one of the first days it was open. I received my interview invitation on 12/11 and I'm scheduled for February 4! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling really nervous that I won't get in this cycle since a lot of you guys have already received interview invites. I see you guys getting invites from November and December. I still haven't received anything yet.

Keep your head up. I'm in the same boat, but from what I understand they hold interviews into February. So there's still hope !!! Don't get discouraged. Use this time to review your application and make plans to improve during the next semester. That way if you have to reapply, you have something to tell the ADCOM that you improved from this rotation. Good luck !!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm feeling really nervous that I won't get in this cycle since a lot of you guys have already received interview invites. I see you guys getting invites from November and December. I still haven't received anything yet.

I am in the same position. Western is my top pick but still keeping my fingers crossed. 

I am in the same position but I am a re-applicant.  Last year I did not receive an interview until February 7th (obviously real late in the cycle) and I interviewed on the second to last date of March 7th.  Keep your chin up because If you have not been rejected yet, that means you still have a chance.

I am in the same position but I am a re-applicant. Last year I did not receive an interview until February 7th (obviously real late in the cycle) and I interviewed on the second to last date of March 7th. Keep your chin up because If you have not been rejected yet, that means you still have a chance.

Do they send out rejection emails or just don't contact you??

For those who have already interviewed, any comments on their interview process this year? Is it still the MMI format from previous years?

Thank you in advance!

I went to the info session and the director said yes, it is MMI. Good luck on your interview :)

Archived