2015-2016 app cycle

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all!

Looking back, I do not recall if WesternU ever sent me a confirmation e-mail for my interview. However, I do remember receiving a reminder e-mail some time before the interview date. For those of you who have received interviews already, congratulations! Like someone stated here previously, WesternU's interview format has been MMI for the past few years. This means that you will be interviewed by several people in multiple rooms. It sounds intimidating, but thankfully, interviewing is a skill that can be honed. I HIGHLY recommend practicing all sorts of questions w/ friends or family. Receiving an interview is a HUGE accomplishment that you should be proud of, and it is your chance to show the faculty who you are. You got this. For those of you who haven't received an interview yet, WesternU sends waves of interview invites for the next 1-2 months so hang tight and don't lose hope. Good luck, everybody! WesternU is a fantastic school.

Best,

PrheePA

Hi All! 

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has been offered an interview!!!! For those who have not, I know how hard it can be! Keep your head up!! I am a current first year student at Western U and have been scrolling through to see how everyone was doing! 

DEEP BREATH! :) :) You made it this far! To go off of what PRHeePA was talking about, I know for me I was not offered an interview until (I believe) December and interviewed in February. I found out two weeks later about my acceptance HOWEVER I do not believe that stands true for the MAJORITY, I believe it is usually within a month for most. I know this is a lot of waiting, but in the meantime practice your interviewing skills if you feel it is not your strong suit. 

I love the program and the school and I would be happy to answer questions! I'm not on often so if you don't see an immediate reply, hang tight! 

Again, congrats! :) 

Archived