2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys,

My name is Kousai and i gave the tour to the 1/14 group in the afternoon, for those who asked me to post my email on here for any further questions its Kousai989@gmail.com feel free to email me with any questions or concerns 

I know how you guys feel, i was in your shoes last year. good luck to everyone and hope you receive the good news :) 

Hi everyone, 

From those that have heard replies if my account now says decision made should I assume that I have been put on the wait list or is this what your account says even if you have been accepted?

I was hoping to hear on Friday because that is when my status changed. I called to be sure I had not missed something and she said that email should have gone out and after giving her my name she said I should get something this weekend and if not to call back on Tuesday? Anyone get contacted this weekend? Thanks in advance !!

Ya, I received a phone call the next day when I was accepted. I didn't get to the phone in time and no VM was left. I tried to contact them the next few days and couldn't get in touch. I received an email a few days later with an acceptance as well, and then got the stuff in the mail after that email

• 2 weeks later...

were you on a hold for comparison or did you just interview if you don't mind me asking. Just trying to see where they are with the holds. congrats!

Thanks! I was never on hold, I was invited for an interview first week of January and had my interview on the last week of January. I was informed of my acceptance 2 weeks later.

Im not exactly sure how their process is, but maybe you can give them a call and ask them the status of your application if you have been waiting to hear back for some time.

Archived