I submitted my application on Nov 5th. Did anyone submit it around late October/early November and get a confirmation and/or interview? Just curious to what applications they may be reviewing for the current interview dates?

Thank You

Akaur08 I submitted in early October, received an application confirmation email October 24 but haven't heard anything since then. Still fingers crossed for an interview!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I got in! wahoo! Thought id pay it forward and post my stats

BS in Marine Biology (I know) from UC Santa Cruz

Cum GPA: 3.44

Sci GPA: 3.48

GRE: (i took it in 2011 so i think the scoring may have changed)

Quantitative 

730, 68%

Analytical Writing

5.0, 93%

Verbal 

530, 67%

HCE: 1200+ hours ER scribe, plus short term volunteering positions and 60+hours shadowing a PA

I sent my verified application on Nov 5th and received a confirmation on Nov 27th. Their application deadline isn't until January so i would assume they are still reviewing applications and scheduling interviews. It's just a long waiting game!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations everyone! what was the interview process like? what are some questions that were asked?

Interview started off with an essay - one personal question and one ethical. We were each called for individual 2 on 1 interviews. Very casual!

Hi everybody, I submitted my applications on Aug 18th. I never received a confirmation email from them. I still have not heard back yet... Anyone else in the same boat? Should I give them a call? I'm getting so worried.

• Upvote 1

Hi everybody, I submitted my applications on Aug 18th. I never received a confirmation email from them. I still have not heard back yet... Anyone else in the same boat? Should I give them a call? I'm getting so worried.

Did you send your GRE scores? It could be that?

Dec 10th... If you got in right away you should get something in the mail soon. Keep in mind the holidays could affect it too and campus closures. Be patient, if you interviewed I'm sure you got it!!!

Hey guys I sent my app in end of August, got a confirmation email in September but haven't heard much since. I see they are well on their way with interviews but know that their deadline is January so I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth mailing my updated transcripts to them or if I should just wait it out and see? Thanks!

Hey guys I sent my app in end of August, got a confirmation email in September but haven't heard much since. I see they are well on their way with interviews but know that their deadline is January so I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth mailing my updated transcripts to them or if I should just wait it out and see? Thanks!

I would send an email to them asking your application status first. That's what I did and then like a week later I got an email for an interview! This was after not hearing a single thing from them.

What email did you use? I haven't received a reply from the email address I used

I sent you a PM

What email did you use? I haven't received a reply from the email address I us

I would send an email to them asking your application status first. That's what I did and then like a week later I got an email for an interview! This was after not hearing a single thing from them.

Do you mind sending me the email address as well?