• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I got in! wahoo! Thought id pay it forward and post my stats

BS in Marine Biology (I know) from UC Santa Cruz

Cum GPA: 3.44

Sci GPA: 3.48

GRE: (i took it in 2011 so i think the scoring may have changed)

Quantitative 

730, 68%

Analytical Writing

5.0, 93%

Verbal 

530, 67%

HCE: 1200+ hours ER scribe, plus short term volunteering positions and 60+hours shadowing a PA

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I sent my app in end of August, got a confirmation email in September but haven't heard much since. I see they are well on their way with interviews but know that their deadline is January so I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth mailing my updated transcripts to them or if I should just wait it out and see? Thanks!

Hey guys I sent my app in end of August, got a confirmation email in September but haven't heard much since. I see they are well on their way with interviews but know that their deadline is January so I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth mailing my updated transcripts to them or if I should just wait it out and see? Thanks!

I would send an email to them asking your application status first. That's what I did and then like a week later I got an email for an interview! This was after not hearing a single thing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

What email did you use? I haven't received a reply from the email address I us

I would send an email to them asking your application status first. That's what I did and then like a week later I got an email for an interview! This was after not hearing a single thing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mind sending me the email address as well?

Archived