Is this the e-mail you all received????? This what I received early this morning.

Your application to LIU Brooklyn has been successfully submitted. With many universities to choose from, we are excited you have chosen to apply to LIU!

Your LIU application fee has been automatically waived in honor of your external application service fee payment.

• The Physician Assistant M.S. program is for Fall entry only. Applicants to the Physician Assistant M.S. program must submit their application credentials through the CASPA website only. GRE scores should be sent electronically to the Office of Admissions. LIU Brooklyn's ETS test score code is 2369.

Decisions are released at the discretion of the department. If admitted to your program of interest, you may be required to submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended to LIU Brooklyn.

To view your current admission status please log in to your CAS application.

-Office of Admissions Team

I received an interview invite yesterday! Took them long enough!!

can u please tell me if they take  minimum score of GRE. i have below 300. i am wondering if should go ahead and send it to them or i should retake it. please i need some advise

Guest lukeb23

Just got a call from Professor Verity today! Accepted! Good luck to everyone else. I'm sure good news is on the way!

Congrats! May I ask what your stats are? PM me if you feel more comfortable. I'd like some insight on what kind of students LIU are looking for. Thanks.

Just got a call from Professor Verity today! Accepted! Good luck to everyone else. I'm sure good news is on the way!

I also got a missed call from a 718 number. Did they leave you a message? I called back and got a voicemail of a random guy, no idea who he was though.

Just received an interview offer today via e-mail. Can anyone tell me what to expect for the interview process? Thanks!

it is a 1 on 2 interview... mine was the director of the program and an alumni.  30 minute interview with ethical, behavioral, and traditional questions.  After the interview there were two writing samples. Good luck!!

Did anyone else get that email telling you to view your admissions decision online? I tried and it didn't work and then Sharon Verity asked me to call her Tuesday....

Guest lukeb23

Does anyone know someone currently in the program? I would love to get some insight into their view of the program.