Admissions/interviews for class of 2018

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are still interviewing. Don't be discouraged. It's definitely a waiting game. You can probably try calling them and checking on the status of your application

How do you know interviews are still ongoing? Did you interview yet? Also, do you know how many seats are left in the 2018 class? Thanks!!

yeah...i last called about 3 weeks ago.  They told me I don't need to submit anything else and that it is under review.

I'm afraid that whenever I call, they place my application to the bottom of the pile for being impatient!  On the other hand, it shows that you are curious and eager.

I received an email 3 weeks ago that I would be getting correspondence by mail regarding my application. I still haven't received anything. I've called graduate admissions and they keep telling me it should be coming in the mail soon (for 3 weeks now but it was suppose to be here within 7 days) and when I called the PA admissions my application was still under review. I don't know what to do at this point besides wait it out.

• 3 weeks later...

I checked with the secretary two weeks ago and asked if they were still interviewing and she said yes they are. I know for sure that 32 seats have been filled.

Hey,

If you don't mind, can you give me the phone number you used to call? I have called, but it goes straight to voicemail. I also want to know my application status

Thank you :)

Archived