CALIFORNIA: Southern California University of Health Sciences

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone interviewed prior to 4/8 and received a call?

Just got the call!! Interviewed 4/8!!! So excited!!!

Congratulations !!!! I wonder if they care calling in order of interviews. I hope not my interview was prior to yours and no call yet. I hope to be your classmate this year!

Here is my best guess: they gave those that were accepted until the end of the week to make a decision. They allowed a few extra days to get the tuition deposit in. My guess is that they're waiting for a solid count on yes/no's in that first wave of calls. Based upon this, they will know how many spots remain, thus how many more calls they can make.

None of this is official, but this is my best guess as to what's going on. Good luck to everyone, keep the faith and don't lose hope!

This is what Shelley said to me when I asked if there will be more calls this week...

"We have just started contacting students for acceptance.  The process to fill the 26 spots should take a couple of weeks.  Once all the seats have been filled, everyone interviewed will be notified.

I hope this helps with the waiting!  

Thanks and have a great day!"

Hope this helps. 

Here is my best guess: they gave those that were accepted until the end of the week to make a decision. They allowed a few extra days to get the tuition deposit in. My guess is that they're waiting for a solid count on yes/no's in that first wave of calls. Based upon this, they will know how many spots remain, thus how many more calls they can make.

None of this is official, but this is my best guess as to what's going on. Good luck to everyone, keep the faith and don't lose hope!

Do you think they called 26 people on Monday? Or only a few ? Any thoughts?

I think they probably called all 26 people on Monday, and now they are waiting to see which of those students declined their seat. It looks like they will call later this week or next week for those seats still available.

I'm so eager to hear something soon though. Best of luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to those accepted.

Archived