CALIFORNIA: Southern California University of Health Sciences

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my interview today April 18th at 12:30! I saw on the website it said to bring a small passport size photo of yourself, but when I got the email for the interview it didn't mention anything. I called and left a message regarding this question, but no call back yet. 

Anyone know if we need to bring a photo for them to keep?

Thanks!

I have my interview today April 18th at 12:30! I saw on the website it said to bring a small passport size photo of yourself, but when I got the email for the interview it didn't mention anything. I called and left a message regarding this question, but no call back yet. 

Anyone know if we need to bring a photo for them to keep?

Thanks!

You do not need to bring a photo for them.  Just make sure to have a photo ID so they can verify your identity.

I just spoke to Mike Delgato, he stated that the program received 5900+ applications for the 26 spots. That they have narrowed it down to 2000 applicants and interviewing 150.

He also stated that the program will start in the fall, and we should all know by early June. The last of interviews will be going out in early May.

I asked about my application specifically and he said he is at no disclosure to tell me anything. He told me he receives over 40 emails per day regarding applications, so it seems like a chaotic mess.

He said the application portal re-opens June 1st on CASPA.

hope this helps guys...

cheers.

When I did my interview there, they said they only granted 100 interviews, and that notification would go out mid-end may. 

BTW CASPA opens this wed, not June 1st so don't delay :)

Yes CASPA opens April 27, however SCU application for the PA program will not appear on CASPA until June 1st.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived