CALIFORNIA: Southern California University of Health Sciences

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just called, they really have no information because they are waiting to get accreditation. They won't send out confirmations either. He said to keep checking the website because they will update through there, they don't even know the interview dates yet. Nothing will be sent until closer to the March 2016 deadline! 

• 1 month later...

Got an email that there was an info session the same day of the info session lol. Wondering if they will do another info session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to it, they're doing another one in January. They aren't even looking at applications until they get provisional.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do you guys know anything about this school? i called but took like 10 days to hear back. i had a couple of questions because as far as i can read on their page one has to have the bachelors ready and also there is no refund if the class is not accredited. I don't know what that means but i just want to make sure because i don't want go then have the class canceled or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard back from this school? I heard from someone who knows someone working there and they said to me that they've already picked 20 people for this application cycle to be in their new class.  Anyone hear the same thing? It was all by ear so it may just be miscommunication. I was still on the idea that they weren't looking at applications at all until they received a provisional status. 

Has anyone heard back from this school? I heard from someone who knows someone working there and they said to me that they've already picked 20 people for this application cycle to be in their new class.  Anyone hear the same thing? It was all by ear so it may just be miscommunication. I was still on the idea that they weren't looking at applications at all until they received a provisional status. 

When I went to the info session a few months ago they said they were not going to look at applications until after the deadline. Also, it is not rolling admissions. SCU made it sound as if they are waiting to become accredited before looking over our applications.

When I went to the info session a few months ago they said they were not going to look at applications until after the deadline. Also, it is not rolling admissions. SCU made it sound as if they are waiting to become accredited before looking over our applications.

Yea you're right. I was misinformed. Guess we'll just have to wait. =1

• 4 weeks later...

Archived