CALIFORNIA: Southern California University of Health Sciences

I'm wondering why they're not able to review applications until after they're granted provisional accreditation. They said at the info session they couldn't even see the apps until then. Which is wierd because there are other new programs that are also waiting for their provisional status in March that ARE reviewing apps and interviewing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got an invitation but I'm thinking not to attend. It is only provisionally accredited and if it doesn't get accredited by the end o the cycle then we lose everything. its like graduating a PA school and not being able to take the exam. It is a gamble. we can win or we can lose everything and there is no refund. 

What everyone else think about this?

@slimpa That's not how it works. If they have provisional accreditation when you start the program, then even if they lose all accreditation while you are attending you can still sit and take the pance.

They only need to have at least provisional accreditation when you start, which prevents you from wasting your time!

Archived