South College 2016 Start

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I'll be submitting this week/weekend! It took me about two weeks to be verified when I submitted to a couple other schools so hopefully it won't take yall any longer than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's strange this is what the confirmation email states that interviews will not begin until January, I received email August 12th.

"The application review process will begin in October. Interviews will start in January 2016 and run through May. The interview is a day-long process, with presentation of faculty and staff, group and individual interviews. The interview is the final step towards acceptance to our program. Applicants selected to interview will be notified 2-4 weeks before the interview date."

Based on this email they are reviewing apps and won't interview until beginning in January through May? And we would know sometime December through second week of May if invited. Anyone receive anything else or interpret this differently?

Archived